LETTER TO OUR CLIENTS
Linens á la Carte
4 JOHN WALSH BOULEVARD, PEEKSKILL, NY 10566
To our valued clients:
White Plains Linen would like to thank you for choosing us as your exclusive linen supplier. In order to maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship, and below are our top requirements that help us provide our customers with better service:
- Please place all your order adjustments to our office (by bundle when possible) 48 BUSINESS HOURS prior to your scheduled delivery day, during our office hours MONDAY-FRIDAY 8am-5:30pm and SATURDAY 9am-1pm at our e-mail address: [email protected] or call 800-825-4646; to avoid overstocking, extra delivery fees and returned deliveries. You have 24 hours after your delivery to discuss any discrepancy there may be with your order.
- Only order what you will use within a 7 day period, for we are a WEEKLY linen supply company; all remaining items must be returned to WPL after this period (at no credit) to avoid re-billing.
- Do not wash or remove our linen from your establishment.
- Only use our mesh laundry bags to store soiled linen (NOT PLASTIC BAGS) and our orange mesh bags to store your soiled specialty linen. Specialty linen must be picked up only by an area manager (not the delivery driver; unless otherwise indicated) to avoid loss or damage, for which you will be responsible. WPL will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any linen from any other party that may be on your premises.
- Use table linens only in the dining room and refrain from using these items in the kitchen or any other environment that does not involve a customer’s dining experience.
- Store soiled table linen (table cloths and napkins) in one laundry bag together and all other soiled items (aprons, cleaning cloths and white uniforms only; color uniforms must go in a separate bag to avoid bleach stains from cleaning cloths) separate, in another laundry bag; FREE OF SILVERWARE, DEBRIS, SHARP OBJECTS AND ANY HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. Store all linen in a safe place away from trash bins, open flame, grease, dirt and moisture; to avoid loss or damage. Please keep any reject items for your Area Manager. to inspect; do not give to the delivery driver. No credit will be issued where linen care and laundry separation standards are not adhered to.
- Have payment available for our delivery driver or mail it in to the address above to comply with payment schedule due on the 20th day of every month.
We appreciate your patronage and thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please visit our contact page and contact us if you have any questions.